Monday, April 12, 2010

Last week

I decided I'd lump all of last week into one blog. I still haven't got a good schedule down with April, but I'm working on it. Last monday, Nana and Aunt A came to visit. The plan was to help us get ready for Princess R. Although we did some, mostly they just helped me relax :)

Tuesday they watched the Princess' so Daddy and I could go on a date night. Something we haven't been able to do in quite some time. We went to The Lightning Thief, and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
Wednesday Nana watched the Princess' and Aunt A and I went antique shop browsing. We love antique stores and there's a new one in town that I hadn't been to yet (really not the place for little Princess'). They had so much fun stuff, but it was on the pricier end of antique stores.
Thursday was all around our favorite day! Nana took us to Baby Animal Days at the American West Heritage Center. It's one of their big events of the year. They let everyone in to pet and hold the newest arrivals. We spent a good portion of the time in the pig pen, chasing the pigs. The big attraction though were the baby bear cubs they brought down from Yellowstone. They had four of them and they were so adorable! Of course, these were not open for petting, but we still got to watch them play around. And of course there was the train ride we had to go on! Princess R decided she'd had enough though, so the other 2 Princess' and I headed back to the car while Nana and Aunt A went to get a frog to take home.



Now of course before I let Nana and Aunt A head for home, I had to make a pretty dessert - and boy did it taste good too!!!




1 comment: