Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy St Patricks Day

We sure had fun yesterday.  I wanted to do more than I did, but thursdays are hard for me trying to get back into the swing of being home.  (plus our printer wasn't printing green).  We had green eggs and bacon for lunch (I told you I have a hard time on thursdays)

While Princess V and C were at dance, Princess R and I went to the library.  We picked up 
Prince of Ireland and the Three Magic Stallions
 and 
Leprechauns (Mysterious Encounters)

While Princess R napped, we had storytime.  Princess V loved learning about leprechauns.  It was really cute. Once King Daddy came home, we got ready and headed to a friends house for her annual St Patricks Day Party.  

Lots and lots o' fun!

2 comments:

  1. SWEET! I am new here and would love you to come visit and follow me too :)
    Shauna from http://www.trying2staycalm.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your st. patty's celebration. Green eggs freak me out.. I only like them in Dr. Seuss form. LOL

    ReplyDelete