Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blogging Award

Wow, I can't believe I got an award! Did you even know they had blogging awards?!
Steph over at Baca Ohana awarded me with The Versatile Blogger.  Thanks so much!

Just a little about this blog.  I started it as a means to journal my childrens experiences in this life. I used to write in a journal daily, but when kids came, that turned into maybe once a month. I have absolutely loved talking about my 3 little Princess' and meeting other blogging moms with their own Princess' and Prince's.  I strongly believe parents are the foundation to a good life for their children. As such we can't rely solely on public schools and the community to teach our children (btw, my kids will be attending public school).  It is our job first, and our teachers job to reinforce and help teach those things we as parents aren't as knowledgeable about.



The rules of the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:· Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
· Tell us seven things about yourself
· Award ten recently discovered new bloggers
 
  1. I am a stay at home mom of 3 little Princess', and wife to an amazing king!
  2. I consider myself a Jane of all trades, and master at none. I love dabbling in all kinds of arts and hobbies, but haven't focused enough on one to really master it.  I am making it a goal of mine to become really good at at least one talent this year.  I love things like cooking, sewing, scrapbooking, photography, gardening, and running
  3. This year I have a goal of running two 5k's.  I use to run cross country in high school, but with kids I just haven't found the time to stay in that good of condition.  I'm planning my first one of the year on my birthday (June 4th).
  4. We just bought our first home, after almost 6 years of apartment living.  I feel as if it is my dream cottage.  It's a quaint little home, with some beautiful landscaping and plenty of room for the kids to run around.
  5. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I was raised in this faith, and believe with all my heart that it's teachings are true.  When I put my faith to work every day I see the blessings my Heavenly Father has in store for me.  To learn more about us, you can visit the links on the left sidebar.
  6. I'm all about family.  I love that I live close enough to my parents that I get to see them once a week.   I wish my brother and his wife and kids would move back closer (at least we get to see them this summer),  and I wish my husbands family would all live closer as well.  There's nothing more important than to love our families and be there to support them through each trial and blessing.
  7. I love blogging.  I wasn't sure I would when I first started, but WOW! Blogging is so fun! I love getting on to find new comments and just read about other people's lives!  I consider you all my blogging family!
And now it's time for me to pass this award on to some of my fellow bloggers!  I think you are all so cool, and wish I could meet you all!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh.... thanks so much for the award! Its an honor to be included! You have such a cute blog here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve it! You have a darling blog! Love all the stories.

    ReplyDelete