Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day!

I couldn't have asked for a better father to my children.  He is an amazing man, and loves his little Princess' so much.  Thanks Daddy for being AWESOME!!  We got up this morning and made a breakfast that didn't include milk or eggs.  Daddy seemed to enjoy it.  For dinner we're having Daddy and Grandpa's favorite - meatloaf and jello!  We feel very lucky to get to spend this Fathers Day with Daddy's Daddy as well.  We hope we can make it special.  So far the Princess' have colored some pretty cards for Grandpa this morning.

I also want to thank my Daddy for always being there.  You taught me love, compassion and respect.  I am ever grateful for the love of reading you instilled in me.  Many may claim they have the best Daddy in the world, but for me there couldn't have been anyone better! I love you Dad, and hope you are having a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment