Monday, June 28, 2010

Blessing Day

Princess R's Blessing Day

Yesterday we blessed Princess R.  We drove down to PG so the majority of our families could be there.  We are very grateful for our families that shared in this special day with us, and it was just that a special day.  I am so grateful for my beautiful little Princess.  She brings a light into my life I didn't know I was missing.  

The whole weekend really was special.  On Saturday we were blessed to be a part of a family getting sealed.  Uncle M and Aunt N adopted a very handsome little boy and were able to be sealed to him.  They gave him a baby blessing saturday night.  
Then Sunday afternoon we were once again able to be a part of another baby blessing.  Uncle T and Aunt R had their handsome baby boy blessed a few hours after Princess R was.  

I want to express my gratitude for the knowledge of eternal families.  I am so thankful for my little family, and feel very blessed to be a part of some amazing extended families.  Thank you all for letting us take part in your special events this past weekend, and for being there for ours.



And here's a pic of the 3 special children


No comments:

Post a Comment