Tuesday, July 27, 2010

colors

Today we read Chameleon's Colors by Chisato Tashiro.  Princess V had fun finding the Chameleon on each page, while Princess C pointed out all the other animals and colors.
Chameleon's Colors
This evening I pulled out the paint and let Princess V paint like the chameleon.  Princess C would have too, except that she was sleeping.  

Princess R has mastered rolling over back to tummy.  Only problem is she doesn't like being on her tummy.  She has also discovered her toes, and loves holding onto them.  While Princess V and C were playing barbies today they decided to get Princess R involved.  I found Princess R covered in barbies with a pony house on her lap (she was in the bouncer).  I thought she'd be crying, but she was all smiles.  She really loves getting attention from her big sisters.  I'll upload pics soon (no card in camera, so I need to find a way to transfer them).

No comments:

Post a Comment