Thursday, January 27, 2011

Princess R

I can't believe she is 9 months already!!! Where did the time go?  Wasn't I just pregnant?  (ok that one actually seems ages ago).  Princess R is a gem.  She is starting to cruise herself around the house, and she sure would love to just run without holding onto things.  She loves her yogurt bites, gerber puffs, and anything else she can possibly stick in her mouth (like crayons, or dropped play doh).  I love how she sticks her tongue out no matter what she is doing.  Her giggles make me so happy.  Just today as we were trying to have story time she started tackling her sisters and laughing infectiously.  Now that Princess V and Princess C are both in dance, I get 45 minutes of special time to hang with Princess R.  We sure have lots of fun.  Usually taking books back to the library, but sometimes just hanging in the car waiting for the other girls.





2 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe she is 9 mo! You have such cute girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are priceless! We loved looking at our dear grand daughter.

    ReplyDelete