Tuesday, March 15, 2011

L is for Love

I love monday nights FHE! Since this week we're working on the letter L, I decided we'd have a simple lesson on Love.  It was wonderful.  We read 1 John 4:11  "Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another." Then we sang Love One Another from the Children's Song Book.  For the lesson, I just had us go around in a circle and say one thing we loved about each member of our family.  It was lots of fun, and actually made me a little teary.  I love my family so much, and feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband and 3 beautiful girls.  Here is a summary of what they all love

Princess V
  • Loves when Daddy takes her to the park
  • Loves teaching Princess R new things like walking and dancing.
  • Loves playing with Princess C.
  • Loves helping mommy.


Princess C
  • Loves Daddy
  • Loves Mommy
  • Loves Princess V
  • Loves Princess R

No comments:

Post a Comment