Thursday, September 1, 2011

30 Day Mom Challenge

I feel bad, but I found this through another blogger. I wish I could give her credit for finding it before me, but my mind just doesn't hold on to things that long! 
I am so excited to try out this 30 Day Mom Challenge this month! Each day has one thing to focus on to become a better mom. I want to be a good mom, and I want my kids to always know that I love them!
So for today's task we have -

Ask: "What is one thing we can do together this month?"
I haven't asked the Princess' this yet, but here are some things we already have planned!
Go to a Baseball Game
Princess V and Princess C starting preschool (ok that's not a family thing necessarily).
Princess V's birthday is this month, and we plan on taking her out to dinner.

I guess I should go ask the Princess' now what they would like to do this month! 



1 comment:

  1. sounds fun! I will have to try something like this with Annabelle!

    ReplyDelete