Friday, December 30, 2011

Catching up

We had a pretty wonderful Christmas this year. It will forever be the year remembered for termites and kitchen remodeling. We were blessed by an anonymous family as well with many presents for the Princesses. I can't express my gratitude enough for the amazing love this family showed. Christmas eve was spent with my family.
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and enjoys a Happy New Year.
Reading the Christmas Story

Daddy tickle time before bed

Christmas Eve Jammies! (this pic was almost impossible to take!)
Princess R woke Christmas morning with a fever. So she cuddled with her new baby doll and bathrobe on my lap the whole day.

Princess V and C enjoying all their new toys like play doh and tinkerbell.

1 comment:

  1. I hope sweet Princess R is feeling better! So glad you had such a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete