Thursday, March 1, 2012

Toddler Talk Thursday - Songs

"Parenting Toddlers" "Toddler Advice" "Toddler Meme"

This weeks topic
Songs You Sing To Your Toddler OR Songs That Remind You of Your Toddler
I was having a hard time thinking of anything. We listen to a lot of music here. Almost all day long. But I'm not sure I actually sing to my kids a whole lot. Other than the ABC's, Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree, and Eensy Weensy Spider.
King dad is more the singer, but he is always singing something new.

However, our most recent favorite song to sing and move to is
"I'm Gonna Catch You" by the Laurie Berkner Band

This is a great one to run some energy out of the kids and get exercise in for mom.

If you want to join this weekly meme all about toddlers, link up your post below, and check out all the other fun songs mom's are singing!


3 comments:

  1. Laurie Berkner is a go to for us too!! Such a fun song...I bet it gets all your little ones movin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun song! We need to get some of her cds. Every time I hear a song by her it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete