Rebekah Grace: Practically Perfect Princess has awarded 3 Princess and a Prince Academy for the Liebster Award.
Thanks so much ladies!! My practically (in training) Princesses truly appreciate it. I know I haven't been around here much lately, but I'm working on fixing that. We've got to get into a new kind of schedule with Prince L in the mix now.
Ok so what is the Liebster Award? It is given by bloggers to bloggers. It's awarded to blogs with 200 or less followers to help gain exposure to them.
Thank you so much Rebekah Grace: Practically Perfect Princess! I have sure enjoyed following all the Princesses in your Princess Palooza!
So here's the rules to the Liebster Award
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. You must link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs you think deserve some recognition. Remember they have to have 200 followers or less when presented with a Liebster!
5. Make sure you let the bloggers you nominated know they have a Liebster! Leave a comment on their blog, DM on twitter, Facebook post--however you normally get in contact with them!
So here are the bloggers I would like to present with this award. Check them out. Send them some love.
~ Baca Ohana - Anytime I need a good laugh I head over to her blog. She writed about her family, but has some of the most humorous posts I've read in blog land. Plus she's got some adorable kids to boot!
~ Blaze-in On - She writes about her son and life on a wannabe farm. She inspires me to one day try things like raising chickens...one day....
~ Queen of the Snot Princesses - I came across her blog a long time ago, and loved the name. She's got some adorable girls!
~ Simple Living with Diane Balch - She and I host a Foodie Friday each week (on my other blog..). She has lots of wisdom when it comes to getting back to the basics!
~ Tiny Mitten Secrets - I just recently found this blog, and love it. She thinks parents can still be awesome, after kids. We don't have to become boring! I love it!
So there you have it! 5 blogs I think deserve some loving!