Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Family Night

We are home!  The girls are thoroughly enjoying our new apartment, and I feel like we're finally getting settled. 
When daddy got home from work last night, we decided we'd go swimming (one of the many cool amenities here).  So we got ready and took off.  I was a little worried with having 3 kids and only 2 adults, but Princess V and C did really good.  They listened and obeyed us the whole time.  Princess R enjoyed hanging out on a towel in the shade. 
Princess V mostly enjoyed sitting on the side kicking her feet and only occasionally getting fully wet.  Each time with a strong grip on me or daddy.
Princess C had a blast swimming all over the pool (with a hand on me or daddy as well).  She is very adventurous!  She got a mouthfull of water a couple times.
Princess R got wet too.  She didn't like the initial jolt of cold water, but once in and moving around all she had were smiles. 
I think we'll definitely be doing swimming lessons next summer.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! I am so glad you are finally able to get settled.

    ReplyDelete