Friday, January 21, 2011

The letter G

We didn't do a whole lot with the letter G.  For some reason (maybe it's this headcold), I've been a little uncreative this week.  We talked about grandparents one day, made a list of words that start with G - good, girl, game, goose, give, goat, ghosts.  None of those seemed to spark anything over here though.  
I knew yesterday I needed to do something, anything to keep the Princess' up with their learning, and for me to not fall into a rut.  This is what I came up with - 
Princess V working on cutting skills
She was supposed to be cutting out pictures of green things, but she just liked cutting everything.
Princess C identifying the color Green
She really had fun going through the magazines with me and spotting things colored green.  Then we glued them onto green paper, and of course hung it on the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment