Wednesday, April 13, 2011

SUN!

OH how we have missed the sun.  With moving and the crazy weather, the Princess' have gone a little stir crazy. So it was very nice to have the sun come out today.  I decided I needed a break from unpacking as well, and we just enjoyed ourselves!  I helped Princess V get going on her bike, kicked a ball around with Princess C, and watched as Princess R was truly happy without needing to cling to my leg.  I also enjoyed taking lots of pictures of course!
YAY SUN!

Kicking around a ball

Finally a place to really learn to ride a bike!

Now that looks like fun. Great way to learn some balance too.

I sure hope the weather stays this nice the rest of the week.  It will be so very good for all of us to get some sunshine and fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment