Thursday, June 16, 2011

Toddler Talk Thursday - Summer Activities

Crazy About My Baybah

Welcome to Toddler Talk Thursday, hosted by Family and Life in Las Vegas, Crazy About my Baybah, and My Life as a  Sippy Cup Mom.

This weeks topic: How do you keep your toddler busy during the summer?

I'm not sure yet. It's slowly been dawning on me that Princess V and Princess C are no longer toddlers. They are plenty busy this summer, but they are all year long. Princess R is just entering toddler stage, so she just kind of hangs out with us, whatever we're doing.  She absolutely loves being outside though.  If a door is open, you can bet she'll be out it! So we will spend many days lathering on the sunscreen and heading to the backyard.
I bought a small exercise trampoline from a yard sale last week, and Princess R has the time of her life on that. She can't jump on it yet, but just walking in tiny circles around it makes her laugh.

I personally just got a free gym membership, and they have a free daycare there, so I will also be taking Princess R there frequently to play with new toys, and other kids! I know she's going to love it.
We will also be spending lots of time with family this summer. Uncle N and Aunt J with their kids are coming out to visit and go camping with us in Yellowstone.  Then Grandma and Grandpa P are coming out for the summer as well, so we'll be spending lots of time with them.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Don't forget to suggest topics for future Toddler Talks so we can feature your blog!

    ReplyDelete