Wednesday, August 31, 2011

haircuts

I've really been slacking here lately.  So sorry about that!  Princess C and Princess V got their haircut by King Daddy this week. I personally would love for their hair to grow long, but every periodically he decides to cut it.  So I've tried to relax about it, and just let it happen. Amazingly enough, I was actually pretty excited when Princess C came to show off her new do for me. It really fits the shape of her head. So King Daddy, I give in, have fun cutting hair!
Ignore her tongue, she's taken habit of always sticking it out when the camera turns on.

On some other topics. We've been really busy getting ready for school to start. Princess V is starting Preschool at the elementary school next week, and Princess C is doing a coop Preschool with myself and some church friends. Are days are going to be pretty packed, but I think I'll lots of fun stuff to show off once they get into it! Princess R is just going to go along for the ride, and hopefully won't decide napping is too hard with the busy schedule. I still like those quiet times, and I'm not ready to give them up!

1 comment:

  1. I am so with you on the quiet times. I don't know what I would do if my kids didn't nap.

    ReplyDelete